Sunday, March 2, 2014

When you feel defeated...

Everyone has times when they begin to wonder why they have held on as long as they did, I am at that point.  This has been an extremely rough week and a half off of antibiotics; my body is not detoxing and I feel very toxic.  My pain seems to be worse off of antibiotics and that concerns me and makes me think that I will need antibiotics for the rest of my life.  I know that is an irrational thought, but sometimes it is hard to think rationally when I feel this way.

Does anyone else ever feel worse off of antibiotics?  If so, what do they do?


I found this quote and then edited it to give me a little project to distract me from worrying about other things.  All I can say is hang in there.  Things will get better.  I am speaking to everyone and myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment