Sunday, January 5, 2014

One of Life's Little Gifts

A few days ago, my friend Beth loves to read blogs and happened to stumble across Kimmiecakeskickslyme's blog, she forwarded me the link because she realized that Kimmie was on the exact same protocol as me at Dr. J's!  I have never met anyone or spoken to anyone that was on the exact same protocol so I was ecstatic!  I have been emailing Kimmie back and forth ever since and Kimmie is another person, whose life has been severely affected by Lyme disease in addition to coinfections.  I am lucky to have found someone who is walking the path as I walk the path.  I have a ton of friends that have already walked the path and are at different stages of Lyme treatment, but none that are at the same stage, so I consider this one of life's little gifts.  

Here is the link to her blog, I encourage you to watch her five minute video to hear her individual story. 

http://kimmiecakeskickslyme.wordpress.com/about/

"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply." 

No comments:

Post a Comment