Friday, July 26, 2013

Back on Track


Here is a quick med update:

I start my new protocol on Monday and am quite anxious about it because it sounds all fine and dandy now, but at the same time on Wednesday my best friend is leaving and that is probably when I will be herxing.  I had no idea just how much she was going to rejuvenate me and bring me so much joy.  I am scared to death for when she has to leave and I will be in the middle of this protocol:

MWF:  1 gram IV Merrem
            900 mg IV Clindamycin
            2 tsp Mepron
            800 mg Artemissinin

TWICE DAILYà luckily I can detox on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday with Lactaid Ringers

2 weeks on 2 weeks off and then I am going back to the doctors on Friday the 23rd


“The greatest battle is not physical but psychological.  The demons telling us to give up when we push ourselves to the limit can never be silenced for good.  They must always be answered by the quiet the steady dignity that simply refuses to give in. Courage.  We all suffer. Keep going.”   

No comments:

Post a Comment