Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Biggest Hypocrite


I went to the doctors on Monday and it was a disaster; I just realized that I can't do all of these treatments anymore.  I have been sick for a third of my life and I am only 21.  I have taken so many people on this tremendous journey that always ends the same in pain and tears.  It is hard for me to keep getting up and out of bed, holding back how I feel.  I internalize a lot of my physical pain often, which is also why I think I cry a lot; I let it build up so bad that I can't stop crying.  At this point, I am too numb to talk about the doctors appointment or anything further because I am processing.  I can't even think, but all I know is that this poem best describes how I feel.  How long can I wait?  That is the question that I am seeking an answer for?  


No comments:

Post a Comment