Saturday, July 6, 2013

Little Steps Create Big Steps


After realizing I was a bit depressing yesterday, I decided to add some positivity today and blog about some things that either make me happy or that I am looking forward to in the near future!
 This is little Stevie!
 Little Stevie is my friend Heather's son; he is only a month and a few days old now!  Heather picked me up from the house the other day and we went shopping for him and absolutely had a field day and I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had.  He is the most well mannered baby I have ever met, never cries except when he is hungry.  This was my favorite purchase for him!  They were on sale for only 5.96 how could Heather not!



Anyways, they say it is the little things that bring you the most joy!  With that being said, I created a list of things to do for when my best friend Paige visits from California from the 20th-31st!  I could not be more excited for this trip, last summer she saved my life and this summer I am hoping her wealth of energy will do the same.  Here is my list so far....I must say I add to it every single day as I get more and more excited for her to get here!



My visit to the puppy farm, instant happiness!  I just wish I could go more often!


 





Palm Springs, California visiting my best friend and escaping the cold what could be better!


This one is a joke between my friends and family because of how irritable I seem because of the Lyme and how I never seem to want to wear pants or clothes for that matter!  But it does always make me laugh seeing this photo



Then last but not least, my first day without my PICC last October I still remember exactly what my arm felt like... I get goose bumps thinking about it.  That will be me again one day in the future; I have no idea when, but one day!  




"Good friends help you find important things when you have lost them... your smile, your hope and your courage."

No comments:

Post a Comment