Thursday, August 15, 2013

Detox, Detox, Detox!


Detox, Detox, Detox.  I am trying as hard as I can to detox, but I feel as though my body is not detoxing as well as it should be.  Yesterday I took over a 2 hour nap on the couch and then last night by 10:30 I was exhausted.  I was so tired I needed to go to bed I could not stay up another minute; luckily I slept until 7:08 with only one interruption at 4:30 where I needed to eat something.  I think that is a direct result of me not having enough in my stomach before I go to bed and then also my sleep medication because I know I am not fully awake when I am doing these activities, which could definitely freak someone out if they witnessed it.  It used to happen a few times last year when I had roommates in college, they would see me do bazaar activities in my sleep.  Hopefully it won’t be as big of a problem this year as last year!

Also, I have been doing lactated ringers every day since it is my off week, just trying to flush out my body of all of the toxins since I know that I am feeling toxic.  I keep crying or becoming emotional when a thought pops in my head, it is hard for me to talk to me.  I feel like I am embarrassing my family or myself.  Hopefully these lactated ringers, which are composed of sodium, chloride, potassium, and lactate, will help contribute to detoxing my system.  I do understand that it is not just one thing that helps detox your system and that it is many things that detox your system, which is why I ordered a coffee enema kit!!!  I am definitely losing my mind if I am becoming that desperate.  My friend has tried them and has found them very beneficial especially for disposing of parasites and for brain fog, memory, and MOOD!  I will do anything for mood literally anything so here we go trying coffee enemas; I am out of my mind.  I ordered the kit yesterday!

School starts on August 26th and with each growing day I become more anxious and more on edge about how the semester will end up.  For me, I need school to keep going; I have been advised numerous times to not go back to school by my doctors because of my health because the stress is not good for me.  School gives me a purpose; it gives me something to wake up for every morning and look forward to.  I may hate the stress at midterm time, but at the same time I thrive on it.  I need it.  No one understands that.  I have thought about taking the semester off so many times, but for some reason I can’t; I am afraid of dying.  Staying home is an invitation for death in my eyes. 

But we shall see I still have two more weeks to get organized, figure out my schedule, detox, go to the doctors, and decorate my house!  All I know is that I am doing the best I can given my situation in my mind and that is all that matters.  It may not be what others would do, but no one can judge me unless they are in my situation and have been through everything I have. 

“Enjoy the little things in life…for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment