Thursday, August 29, 2013

Neurological Symptoms of Lyme Disease

The neurological symptoms of Lyme Disease can be frightening and maddening when they first occur.  I know for me  the worst neurological symptom out of this list is the overly sensitive hearing and then the next one would be sensitivity to light.  The hearing sensitivity can quite literally send me into rage, which is scary for those around me.   It is crazy how just a tick bite can do that to a person!  Does anyone else have these neurological sensations/symptoms?  This link is the link for the hearing sensitivity, but if you look on the website there a ton more neurological symptoms including things having to do with ears, eyes, touch, etc.  



http://www.tiredoflyme.com


Then go to articles
Next go to physical symptoms
Then click on Bizarre Hearing Symptoms of Lyme Disease 

This website has a lot of knowledgeable information that could be useful for Lymies, but I particularly found this article relevant to my situation.  



"When the root is deep....there is no reason to fear the wind."

No comments:

Post a Comment